Welcome to North
Mankato Animal Hospital
Your local veterinarian in North Mankato, MN
Contact us today to schedule your veterinary appointment.
Is Your Cat Afraid of the Vet?
We Practice Fear Free Techniques
Here are 5 tips to help your cat with going to the vet:
1. Use Feliway spray or wipes in your cat's carrier.
2. Leave the carrier out with the door open for 72 hours prior to the appointment.
3. Put cat nip in the carrier.
4. We can prescribe calming medicine for you to give at home prior to your cats visit.
5. We can also sedate them once they are here.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you might have.
Exceptional Services in North Mankato, MN
We offer a variety of veterinary services including
Wellness Care, Preventive Medicine,
Surgery and more.
We are a cat friendly practice.
We have a dedicated cat exam room.
We use feliway in the exam room to help calm the cats.
We use low stress handling techniques.
We offer tasty treats during the exam.
We use our surgical laser for all surgeries. Which is less pain, less bleeding, and quicker recovery times for our patients.