Vaccinations given today
- DHP Vaccine (Distemper Combo)
- Bordetalla Vaccine (Kennel Cough)
- Lyme Vaccine (Lyme disease)
- Lepto Vaccine (Leptospirosis)
- Rabies Vaccine
House Training, Chewing and Biting
Behavior is the number one reason pets get surrendered or euthanized. Biting and chewing can be a big problem in puppies. They need to learn when they are young that this is not acceptable behavior. Call if you have any behavioral questions or concerns.
Heartworm, Flea and Tick Reminder
Remember to use Heartworm Preventative and nexgard® monthly. This can be picked up at any time at the clinic.
Spay or Neuter Reminder
This should be done when your pet is 5 months old or at a Dr.’s recommendation.
- Grapes or Raisins
- Rat or Mouse Poison
- Certain household plants
- Do not give your pet any medication without consulting the veterinarian first.
These are the most common, but there other toxic substances. Call if you have questions about anything your pet may have eaten.